Based in Greenwich, Connecticut, Marblegate Asset Management is an alternative investments firm founded in 2009 to capitalize on corporate restructuring opportunities. The firm invests primarily in stressed / distressed middle market companies. The strategy combines dedicated direct sourcing, critical analysis of financials and credit agreements, and active and innovative restructuring leadership. The firm works proactively with companies, their management teams, lenders and other constituents to objectively assess and realize enterprise value. Since inception, Marblegate believes it has earned a reputation for being a constructive active investor and partner. The team’s hands-on approach and multi-disciplinary expertise delivers results to portfolio companies, lenders and investors.
Duties and responsibilities include
- Maintain, draft, format marketing materials (i.e. presentations, factsheets and DDQs)
- Distribute investor reporting including seeking approvals from CFO and CCO
- Assist with responding to investor and prospective investor requests including drafting RFPs
- Onboard new investors including coordinating with the fund administrator to process subscription documents, adding investor contact details to the client relationship management system (CRM) and updating investor distribution lists
- Support the marketing and investor relations effort through ad hoc projects
- Manage the CRM including loading investor information, generating activity reporting, creating pipelines
- Coordinate meetings and help manage the marketing calendar
Desired skills, traits and expertise
- 0-5 years of experience in investment banking, asset management, alternative investments or private banking
- Strong undergraduate academic record
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Collaborative team player
- Self-motivated and diligent
- Strong integrity and ethical character
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word
The marketing and investor relations associate will work closely with members of the marketing and investor relations, operations/control and legal/compliance teams.
Compensation is market competitive. Team members are compensated based on a salary and a discretionary bonus based on the individual’s overall contribution to the marketing / investor relations team and performance of the firm.
To apply, please contact Sharon Lin.