New position with a leading multi-manager fund advisor to work directly with senior management on portfolio risk, fund structure/optimization, manager evaluation and selection.
Leading Edge Investment Advisors is a manager of managers with over $3.5 billion in assets serving some of the largest and most sophisticated institutional investors in the US. Staffed by seasoned senior investment professionals with over 30 years of industry experience, the firm is highly diverse and a strong supporter of diversity.
- Monitor and evaluate market risk environment
- Analyze portfolio risk exposure, research trends and forecasts
- Evaluate portfolio characteristics for consistency relative to performance and investment processes
- Development and enhancements of investment software, databases, and analytical techniques
- Conduct due diligence on subadvisors
- Client presentations and reviews
- Degree in Finance, Investments, or Data Science; MBA/MFE preferred
- 7-10 years of direct relevant experience including multi-manager portfolio analysis; institutional consulting background a plus++
- Charter Financial Analyst (CFA) designation preferred
- Strong background in quantitative technique, statistics, data analytics
- Strong computer skills, basic understanding of code writing structure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Commensurate with experience. Opportunity for advancement to senior management level and equity ownership.