SAN FRANCISCO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–U.S. asset management firms owned by Asian American and Pacific Islanders (AAPIs) manage just 0.7% of capital in the industry, despite their performance meeting or exceeding industry benchmarks, according to a study published today by the Association of Asian American Investment Managers (AAAIM) and Bella Private Markets. The study is the first to focus exclusively on the representation of AAPIs and addresses a different timeframe, precluding comparison to earlier diverse manager studies.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
- AAAIM Newsletter – March 2021 – Issue 1
- Harvard Business School Board of Directors Diversity Initiative- Interview with Gordon Liao
- University of California – Operations Analyst, Private Investments
- NYSTRS – TRS Investment Officer 1 w/ Traineeship – Fixed Income
- NYSTRS – TRS Investment Officer 1 w/ Traineeship – Real Estate