- Assist the Director of Operations and Manager of Business Systems & Performance Reporting in a variety of activities that support fiduciary and investment management services to institutional and individual clients.
- Work closely with Manager of Business Systems & Performance Reporting to create and monitor the firm’s composites, assuring compliance with GIPS® Standards.
- Research and respond to ad hoc performance questions from Client Service teams, monitor the integrity of the data in the system and troubleshoot issues accordingly.
- Oversee multiple vendor activities to ensure data integrity and that all critical processes are carried out in a timely manner. Outsourced processes include daily reconciliation, corporate action processing, and market data management.
- Maintain a working understanding of the key operational workflows and processes performed by the Department and serve as department liaison for internal and external audits.
- Oversee the timely and accurate preparation and distribution of quarterly client reporting.
- Understand trade life cycle from execution to settlement. Work with outsourced partners and internal departments to troubleshoot and resolve allocation and settlement issues.
- Support firm initiatives through ownership of, or as an active participant in complex projects, new initiatives, process reviews and system improvements
- Develop, document, and implement efficient processes and workflows, and proactively improve processes.
Boston Trust Walden Company is an independent, employee-owned firm providing investment management services to institutional investors and private wealth clients. The firm manages approximately $14.3 billion in client assets. Our team of professionals is committed to our distinctive investment philosophy, disciplined approach, and impact investing leadership.