What You Will Be Doing
- Research potential prospects for 500 Global fund offerings
- Draft client communications for client outreach through CRM
- Organize zoom and in-person meetings/roadshows
- Update LP contact information, client activity and investment interests in CRM
- Produce activity reports and action items from CRM
- Review incoming client inquiries and draft responses
- Manage diligence requests in collaboration with data, investments and legal for signoff
- Collaborate with 500 Global team members including investments, finance, marketing, legal & compliance to provide insights of value to LPs
- Prepare regular content for LPs including marketing materials, newsletters, coverage of portfolio companies, investment partner views and investment opportunities
- Work on LP events, including our annual general meeting, Preview Day, conferences
We have backed more than 2,500 companies or 5,000+ entrepreneurs in 75+ countries. Notable investments in the 500 portfolio include Credit Karma, Twilio, Canva, Grab, Bukalapak, The RealReal, Talkdesk, Udemy, and Ipsy. Because of our global network and expertise, we are in a unique position to build startups ecosystems worldwide.
Beyond providing seed capital, 500 Global supports startups via their Seed Accelerator Programs which emphasize digital marketing, customer acquisition, lean startup practices, and fundraising for pre-Seed companies. 500 Global further contributes to the development of innovation ecosystems by supporting startups and investors through educational programs, events, conferences, and partnerships with corporations and governments around the world.